Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're Ba-ack!

We made it home last night from our month long journey to NY and back. And in typical fashion, we ended it with a bang...

1 speeding ticket
9 hours of Sprite vomitting
1 garbage bag full of puky clothes
12 hours of Sprout talking
0 naps

Add it all together and what do you get?

1 exhausted Momma! (I never was very good at math! :)

We pulled in the driveway somewhere around 8 pm and all I could say was: "There's no place like home, there's no place like home"...

Even if home is Alabama!

I'll post more about our adventures once I get settled in and find my camera! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Hey -
Glad you're back!!!! I hope you had a great time even though just reading about the trip home was exhausting...I can only imagine how it felt to be a part of it...no, wait. I don't want to imagine it! ;-) Welcome back! B and A

Katie said...

Glad you made it back safely! Road trips are exhausting- especially when you're the only driver.

Sarah said...

Welcome Back! Sorry to hear about Sprite :-( and the ticket.

Katja said...

OMG what trip! done that, been there...