Sunday, October 21, 2007

Caption Contest

Your Caption Could Be Here



Leave your proposed caption as a comment. I'll pick the caption that makes me laugh the loudest, bonus points if I pee my pants, and announce a winner...when I feel like it. Hey, I didn't get much sleep last night because my little princess here decided to pull an all nighter, so I'm a little ornery today! The lucky winner will win an all-expense paid trip with my two kids to Chuck-E-Cheese.** No need to thank me, really!

** No purchase necessary to enter or win prize. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Ok, it might- go to http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lfamilo and purchase something to improve your chances of winning. Valid only at particpating locations in Podunk, AL (which would be zero). Void where prohibited (which would be everywhere). Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the decision of the all-powerful judge-that would be me- which shall be final, and release, discharge and hold harmless Sweet Home Alabama, its affiliates, subsidiaries from and against any/all claims, losses, injuries or damages, including death, resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize- it is Chuck-E-Cheese with my two kids after all!!! By accepting the prize, winner agrees and consents, where legal, to the use of his/her name and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotions, and other publicity purposes in all media and on the Internet conducted by Sweet Home Alabama...yada yada yada...
Thanks for playing!

Oh and I totally stole this idea from Jennifer, aka, Binky Bitch, from Playgroups are No Place for Children. I love her blog and she is a fellow transplant to AL who is adjusting to life in backwoods LA (Lower Alabama)- what's not to love? Check out her blog and tell her I said Hi!
Thanks for the inspiration!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy Crap! My mom was right about that light socket.

Or

This is how my mommy does my hair. She tries to blame it on me rolling around in bed but it's all lies.

Or

Look Bitches!!! Don't hate, Hollywood hoochies pay big bucks to get the "punk/just rolled out of bed" look.

and last but not least...

My mommy say's I'm bootiful and I know I know you think so to.

Amy said...

Ok, I am going to try to come up with a caption. But first let me tell you ... she looks like you kept her up all night! YOU. It's like she's saying "I'm tired, but it's my mom's fault and I am not happy about it!"

Anonymous said...

I don't have a caption suggestion but I love the picture. Her hair looks like Medusa! So cute!!!

Jennifer said...

Ha! I can't resist...looks like she brushed her hair with a firecracker!

Did I win? Did I win?!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE WORDS CAN'T BEGIN TO DESCRIBE

Anonymous said...

THAT LAST COMMEMT WAS FROM ERICA ! : ) I DONT HAVE A BLOGGER NAME SO I HAD TO BE ANONYMOUS : (

Anonymous said...

"My momma told me there'd be days like this!"

Anonymous said...

Yup, you gessed it- Mommy has gone "GREEN". She took away all of my gels, sprays, spritz, and even my hair polish. She says we have to help save the EARTH. I'm so proud of my Mommy. The only problem is that my pride has been "uprooted". The ozone won this round but, if she starts feeding me organic veggies I'm moving in with Grammy. She dyes her hair and uses straighteners. Daddy says she is a tree hugger, but I can deal with that as long as she gives me my gel back!!

Anonymous said...

I still have a picture of you when you were little---hair looks the same....like mother, like daugther....Aunt Pam