Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, Summertime...

Summer vacation here we come!

Today is Sprout's last day of Kindergarten. My little boy is growing up (fan the eyes, fan the eyes)!

Tomorrow we begin our 3 week summer vacation journey which includes stops in North Carlolina, Philadelphia, and Upstate New York. While I am looking forward to seeing family and enjoying the upstate NY summer, I am a little apprehensive about making the trek by myself with the munchkins. Total driving time is 3 days each way-yikes!

But I am armed with our DVD player, a basket full of snacks, a bag full of $1 store toys to entertain when boredom sets in and my last resort bag of dum dums, so I am optomistic!!!!! Wish me luck!

I am also taking a vacation from posting, so to my 2 faithful readers, I'll be back!! ;)
And probably have a few stories to share about this crazy adventure when I return.

Ciao!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Tomorrow's Chase's last day of elemetary school. They are growing up too fast and I am so sad! See you in NY :)