Thursday, October 25, 2007

And the Oscar Goes to...

Best Actress in a Drama Series: Sprite's Grammy

"Yup, you gessed it- Mommy has gone "GREEN". She took away all of my gels, sprays, spritz, and even my hair polish. She says we have to help save the EARTH. I'm so proud of my Mommy. The only problem is that my pride has been "uprooted". The ozone won this round but, if she starts feeding me organic veggies I'm moving in with Grammy. She dyes her hair and uses straighteners. Daddy says she is a tree hugger, but I can deal with that as long as she gives me my gel back!!"
(This one made me pee my pants so lots of bonus points!!)


Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Sarah @ The Pitter Patter Boutique

"Look Bitches!!! Don't hate, Hollywood hoochies pay big bucks to get the "punk/just rolled out of bed" look."

(While I didn't pee my pants I did spit coffee out of my mouth so bonus points for that too!)

Congratulations, I have decided to award you both with the prize of taking my children to Chuck E Cheese, while I enjoy a pedicure, massage and a few bons bons! Do not pass go, do not collect $200, come directly to Podunk, AL to claim your prize-NOW! Just remember you agreed to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweet Home Alabama, its affiliates, and subsidiaries from and against any/all claims, losses, injuries or damages, including death, resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize!!!! Ha Ha Ha!

Thanks for playing everyone!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute! I have so much I want to talk to you about, but not enough time. We really need to catch up soon. Love ya!

Sarah said...

lol...Grammy's was good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks soooo much. I love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank-you soooo much. I am the proud Grandma of my little Ashlyn girly. She is the only baby girl in my life and I would do anything to make her and her beautiful Mommy laugh!!! Love,Love,Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

By the way Miss Ashlyn, you can use anything you want on your pretty little head!

Anonymous said...

This picture reminds me of another friend's post today:

http://dineanddish.squarespace.com/dishing-it-up-family-style/bedhead.html

They are both SO cute!

THE WADE FAMILY said...

This idea was awesome! And sooo cute! I want to "steal" this blog idea for Abby's page....ok? ;-)