Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is...

Love is...
Strong and steadfast...

***************************************************************

Love is...
Precious and pure...

*************************************************************

Love is...
Protective and proud...

***************************************************************

Love is...

Unconditional and unselfish...

*************************************************************************
Love is...
Complicated and confusing...
**********************************************************************
Love is...
Silly and sincere...
**************************************************************************
Love is...
All of this and so much more!
Happy Valentines Day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Amy said...

This is the best posting ever!!!!!

Amy said...

PS I so want PJ pants like yours!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I love my jammie pants! I wear them al the time! They are from Old Navy. If I ever see a pair like them, I'll grab them for you!

dlyn said...

I love this post - great photos and beautiful spirit!

Anonymous said...

I want copies of the pictures. Please, please, please?????
Awesome posting that brought tears to my eyes!
MomToo