Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wordless Wednesday-Speechless!





Well, almost...

Remember my post Because She Would Look SO Cute In This. (click to refresh your memory)

Well, she does!

I was trying to win this pink pedal princess car for Sprite and lo and behold a giant 38 lb. box showed up on my door step a few days ago. The funny thing is, I was not the winner of this fabulous contest. A little elf, who prefers to remain anonymous, has been hard at work doing Santa's shopping early this holiday season.

Thank You Mystery Elf!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lucky girl. Can I get a Super-Sized one for me? I think I would enjoy pedaling my pink car down the street.

Voom! Voom!

Beep! Beep!

Crash!!!!

$!%@&!(@!!@??!@?!@?!

Unknown said...

WOW and she looks great in it!! What a great early Christmas Present!

M the Mommy said...

That is AMAZING and ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I was admiring a car just like that for my twinkies, they are too little now, but soon enough zoom, Zoom, ZOOM!
Congrats to you and your were right, she looks too cute!

Anonymous said...

I think I will need my BMW long about 2020. Thanks Toby and Lisa. Love Ya, Ashlyn's elf