Tuesday, December 11, 2007

There's Nothing Better Than A Good Fitting Pair of Jeans

I love a good fitting pair of jeans. The problem is things have shifted a bit since having 2 kids and I just can't seem to find that "perfect" pair these days. You know the ones that sit somewhere between my butt crack and my belly button, are long enough for my 5'9" frame and give my rear a little lift! Well lucky for me and the rest of you ladies who are searching for that perfect pair of jeans, 5 Minutes for Mom is offering a $200.00 gift certificate to TrueJeans.com where you enter your measurments online and the computer suggests jeans best suited to your measurements! Sounds good to me. Want to enter to? Head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom for details!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could get a crayon and draw a picture of my jeans and it would not be pretty. They'de be nearly as wide as they long on my little 5'4" body. The pockets will buldge at the hips, saggy at the butt, and the zipper would not go all the way up, so of course I wouldn't be able to button them. That's my jeans for ya!!! Think I'll just stick with LLBEAN. Those loose fitting tree hugger pants are me all over!!!!

Irene said...

Oh, I am always in search of jeans, since that is all I ever wear. I am with you, trying to find a pair that is low, but not too low, makes my butt look great, while fitting perfectly on my 5'10" frame. At least nowadays, tall jeans are common. In 1983, when I was in high school, they were unheard of and spent many miserable days in "floods".

Katie said...

I want the ones that will make me look like the girl in the picture.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the link...I'd love to find a pair of good fitting jeans...I'm not sure they make sucha thing for my weird shaped bod. I always having the gaping-waist syndrome going on.....