Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Drama Queen

I think I have a little drama queen on my hands. And I don't mean that in an entirely negative way. Now, don't get me wrong, Sprite can be dramtaic, and those of you that have seen her in the midst of a tantrum know what I am talking about but she is also very dramatic in the sense that she is expressive/artistic. She makes some of the cutest/funniest faces I have ever seen. She loves to sing and she loves to dance and she loves it when people watch her even more. I have a name that tune video to post of Sprite singing-if i can ever get it to upload!


In the meantime, here is Sprite demonstrating a few of her expressions:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW all that emotion had some reason and had to be seen somewhere!
Go Girl!

Sarah said...

LOL! She's so cute & lookin' more and more like "The Hubs" everyday.

We miss you guys.