Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

One of my favorite parts of being a Mom is listening to the sounds of my kids waking up in the morning after a good night sleep. I love listening to them wiggle around and play quietly in their crib. I love the sounds of the jibber jabber and endless chatter that rises with the sunshine. I love walking into their rooms only to be greeted with bright smiles and outstretched arms. It is a beautiful thing and a perfect way to start the day.


"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

you make me happy when skies are gray

you'll never know dear, how much I love you,

please don't take my sunshine away."


Hmmm, I wonder if I could be any cuter?

1 comments:

Amy said...

We watched Knocked Up last night and there was a song in the closing credits that I think you & Toby would like. It's called "Daughter" and the artist is Loudon Wainwright III. There are a few different videos on YouTube that you can check out to hear the song, but most of them have pictures of Katherine Heigl.