Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What's In A Name Contest?

Since we will be leaving Sweet Home Alabama in about a week, I have been contemplating a name change-but I need your help (my 2 faithful readers!)

Should I keep my blog title the same even though I will no longer be in Sweet Home Alabama?

Should I come up with a completely new title but leave my address the same so my faithful readers can find me?

And do I have to change my intro (which I love by the way)?


Should I add to the current title such as "So Long Sweet Home Alabama?"


Contest Rules...

Leave your proposed blog title as a comment. The lucky winner will win an all-expense paid trip with my two kids to Fun Factory.** No need to thank me, really!

** No purchase necessary to enter or win prize. Valid only at particpating locations in Podunk, AL (which would be zero). Void where prohibited (which would be everywhere). Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the decision of the all-powerful judge-that would be me- which shall be final, and release, discharge and hold harmless Sweet Home Alabama, its affiliates, subsidiaries from and against any/all claims, losses, injuries or damages, including death, resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize- it is Fun Factory with my two kids after all!!! By accepting the prize, winner agrees and consents, where legal, to the use of his/her name and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotions, and other publicity purposes in all media and on the Internet conducted by Sweet Home Alabama...yada yada yada...

Thanks for playing and good luck!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Something with "southern" in it. You are not going very far north from where you are now.

Anonymous said...

Too cool! Don't end the contest right away, I have to think!!!!

Anonymous said...

First of all, you have more than 2 faithful readers...we just don't always comment! Definitely keep the intro, just modify a tad to note change of location.
Title - how about Sweet Southern Home? You can keep the same blog address making it easier all along.
What do you think?

Amy said...

All Things Southern

(I get more votes, right? I am not sure this is my best work)

;)

Anonymous said...

how about : SWEET HOME ALABAMA (in the rearview mirror)......leave everything else the same,just add a PS to it AUNT PAM

Anonymous said...

How about- CAROLINA ON MY MIND? James Taylor