Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome...


Welcome to our home...

Come on in and let me show you around...



Can I get you something to drink? I make a mean Margarita. Or perhaps you would prefer a cup of cream with a splash of coffee this early in the morning?


Would you like to watch a little TV? Food Network, of course!


Let me show you the rest of the house...

Dining Room...

Aspen is getting old and doesn't like the hardwood floors so he lays on the area rugs!

Master Bedroom...


Perhaps my favorite room in the house...

It sure beats heading outside to the shed in the back of the carport to do laundry!!!

Come on upstairs, it is unfinished right now but we have grand plans for this space...



You probably don't care to see the garage but if you do, here is the door to the garage...


And this, my friends, is why I love North Carolina.


View from the Rockers...


View from Wrap Around Porch...

Backyard...

and my hammock under the tree...


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. You are welcome any time. My kids are still loud! Or was it fierce? Oh, who cares- I can't hear them from the hammock under the tree anyway, especially after a good Margarita, but feel free to bring your earplugs just in case. The bugs aren't nearly as bad as they were in Alabama so you can forgo the bug nets on this visit! Hope to see you again soon!

7 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

What a beautiful home and land....I'm glad to hear you're loving it up there! We miss you!

Katie said...

Beautiful!

The Smith Boys said...

I LOVE it! I see some new furniture! And HOW do you have everything hung, arranged, cleaned and beautified already? SHEESH! I can't post pics of the house yet because its still a mess. How about you take a trip to MD before you land a job and help me decorate mi casa? It'll be fun and I even have a budget this time!

Amy said...

I love it and can't wait to visit. Maybe the boys and I can sleep in your "top that is a shed". Oh, and nice new washer & dryer!!! I am jealous ;)

Sarah said...

Can I move in? The house is beautiful, I bet you guys love it there. And all the space! My God I wish for space like that. NO! NO! Not the hammock! I am sorry but I will never, ever sit in that hammock. LMAO!!!

Glad you're getting settled in and keep posting photo's. I miss the green.

Anonymous said...

It looks great inside. I am so happy that you guys are back in the TARHEEL state. : ) Erica

Amy said...

Chase says you should name your blog "Home Again" or "Back Home Again"