Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Punkman" Patch

This is Sprout and his friend Olivia. They are the best of friends and my friend Katie and I try to get them together at least once a week for a playdate. This particular play date was to a local "punkman" patch. Sprout still calls pumpkins "punkmans" and I can't help but giggle everytime he says it!
Here are the two little bugs on the hayride...

Here they are posing in the cornmaze...


They each stuffed their own giant scarecrow...


And no trip to the "punkman" patch is complete without pictures of Sprout among the pumpkins. This has been a tradition since he was born and one I look forward to each year.


The next day I took Sprout and Olivia to the movies to see none other than...

"Hollywood Chihuaha"


They walked into the theatre hand in hand and I couldn't help but smile because they make such a cute little couple...

4 comments:

Amy said...

He looks like "The Thinker" in those pumpkins!

And I love those little words that our kids say wrong. You need to hold on to punkman for a little longer before he figures it out because it is just too cute!

The Smith Boys said...

I love the thinker picture...he looks so grown up in it!

Anonymous said...

Told you he was going to be a lady killer! Handsome dude!

Sarah said...

I love the pumpkin photo's and the tradition. No Pumpkin Patches here. I think I'll have to take a car ride about 40 miles to the nearest parking lot pumpkin patch and pick out a few.