Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tag- You're It

I've been tagged by Amy ...

The rules: Remove 1 question from the list below, and add your own personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Tag 8 people, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do/did you (wish to) marry? 19 seein' as how that's when I got married and all. I was young and in love... 12 years and still going strong!
2. What color do you like most? Green, green and green-'nuff said!
3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be? Matter ingestion-Ability to consume any sort of matter without any ill effects on the user... so I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain weight! Click here for a list of superpowers.
4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go? Ireland, see #2.
5. Which part of you do you hate the most? It's a toss up between my gigantic feet and the dark circles under my eyes. Since I can hide my feet but can't seem to hide the dark circles under my eyes with all of the concealer in the world, I'll go with that one.
6. When you get sad, what do you do? Cry- Is this a trick question; what do other people do?
7. What book are you reading now? For One More Day by Mitch Albom
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money? Donate it all to charity. Ok, not all of it. I would pay off all of my debt, travel and build my home in the mountains!
9. What did you love the most about last year (2007)? My daughter started sleeping through the night.
10. How did you get your name? I was named after a Tanya Tucker song titled, "I'm Not Lisa." Yes, I am serious. No wonder I have identity issues! :)
11. What is the moment you regret most? Getting personal now are we? Some things are better left in the past...
12. What type of person do you hate the most? Mean people. Mean people suck!
13. What is your greatest asset? My butt. Oh, you didn't mean physically, did you?
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? For my children's dreams to come true.
15. How did you celebrate the New Year? I don't remember-how bad is that? And no I was not intoxicated. If I spent it with you and don't remember- I am sorry!
16. What tv show do you watch that you are embarrassed to tell people about? Sometimes if I am home during the day I peak at Days of Our Lives-Gasp! I know, I know but I grew up watching it with my Mom and Gram and can watch one episode every three years and catch up.
17. It’s 2008. What are you looking forward to this year? Spending time with my husband before he deploys.
18. Anything in your life that you wish weren’t so awful? My Mom's health.
19. What’s the shallowest thing you intend to do this year? See #13.
20. Coke or Pepsi?

I'm not very good at tagging people so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged...

Tag-you're it!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love that book! I have read it three times.

Anonymous said...

OMG Lisa, we are so much alike! I hate my dark circles and cannot cover them up no matter how much money I spend on 'miracle' products and I also watch Days every once in a while!! Too funny! I have always wanted to go to Ireland, but went with Australia for my answer. And I LOVE that Mitch Albom book!! The end is the best! I didn't see it coming. For your last question, I'll go with Coke - Coke Zero if I can substitute actually.
: )Joanna

Sarah said...

Damn it!

Sarah said...

P.S. I'm copying your, "consider yourself tagged" part. :-)

The Smith Boys said...

haha. I love these and I miss you! Count me as tagged!