Monday, January 7, 2008

And You Thought I Forgot...


Do you remember my Celebrating 100 Post? Here's a little reminder-

Help a girl celebrate her 100th post, would ya? Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, tell your neighbor's friends! Typically, I think people limit responses to one per person but if you are crazy enough (uh-Sarah) to sit and type in 100 comments about 100 things you have without knowing what the prize is (it could be 100 rolls of toilet paper)- you have entirely way too much stuff and time on your hands!

Well, my friend Sarah at the Pitter Patter Boutique was crazy enough to sit and enter 100 comments about 100 things she has. Here are a few of my favorites:
*I have 100 comments to leave on Lisa's blog. You're gonna regret moderating these.
*I use 100 squares of toilet paper a day. Trust me people, the hubby and I had a contest. I know this for a fact.
*I have 100 more Boll Weevils to kill before leaving Enterprise.
*100 bottles of Bailey's on the wall :-).
*100 of Aspen's hairs that made it into my home.

God, I love this girl!

And as promised, Sarah received 100:

Rolls of Toilet paper!!!

I'm kidding!
She received Oscar Wilde's "The Worlds' Favourite 100 Quotes: and 100 Hershey Kisses (these were from my mother-in-law). I was trying to stick with the 100 theme and since I love quotes, I thought this was perfect. I was going to take a picture of her book and box of kisses but my camera is not working! I am not very happy about this. In fact, I am down right pissed! This is a fairly new camera and it was not cheap and going one day without taking a picture is like going a day without peeing- it just doesn't happen around here! GRRRR!

Anyway, as an added bonus, I will be posting 100 random bits of information about myself for your reading pleasure, so stay tuned...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Alert the media...Lisa said Pissed! And she even published it. :-)

I have you know, that I have eaten all 100 of those Hershey Kisses and they were delicious. Thank you!

And I hope for everyone's sake, you get that camera fixed.

Amy said...

I can't wait to read your 100 random things about yourself :) I am so lost for blog material that I wrote about Britney today!!!

Sarah said...

Too funny. We already know how much I could use some toilet paper, seeing as I go through a roll in a day and a half.