Friday, January 11, 2008

The Pitter Patter Boutique

Did ya notice the new flashing banner on my side bar? Huh, huh, huh, did ya, did ya? Well, slap my head and call me silly; you must be as lost as a goose in a snowstorm! (i've been practicng my southern colloquialisms-whatcha think?) Well, let me give you a hint- it's looks something like this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Did ya find it yet? Did ya, did ya? Good, now head on over there faster than a turpentined cat and check out my friend Sarah's new digs, The Pitter Patter Boutique, featuring "stylish and hip accessories for the Mom and Baby of today!" These items make perfect gifts for family members and/or friends expecting a new baby. Sarah is very talented and hand makes all of these beautiful products from nursing covers to boppy covers, to taggie security blankets to personalized family trees. I have been fortunate enough to receive quite a few beautiful gifts from my gal pal here and can speak first hand about the quality of her products. They are even finer than frog hair split four ways! ;) She was even recently featured on Popular Baby Products.

When Ashlyn was just knee high to a grasshopper she made me a nursing cover that was so pretty and stylish. It sure came in handy when Ashlyn and I were on a plane that was grounded on the tarmac for entirely way too long, let me tell you. She also made me a cute girly Boppy Cover. Now that Ashlyn is a little older and as wild as a junebug on a string she gave me matching car seat strap covers and a no-throw sippy cup holder in this fabric. I am such a paisley girl, can you tell?

I am so lucky to have such an awesome friend who tests out all of her new products on me! :) In fact, when I think about it, I just might be happier than a dog with two peters (good one-huh?). Keep those wheels a spinning Sarah!

3 comments:

Amy said...

If you send me the html I will put a little ad in my sidebar for your friend.

Sarah said...

That is great! You are too funny and too sweet. I'm gonna have to hire you to just re-write my site for me. I'm taking SEO (search engine optimization) and Website Development classes and will soon be transforming my site into something the search engines will love.

Thank you so much for the post, you are too sweet. I think I said that already. Oh, and sorry about that toe. ;-)

Sarah said...

Hey Amy...Thank you!

You can sign up with my affiliate program. It's Free! If anyone purchases any item on my site after clicking through with the button on your page, you'll get 5% of the sale.

Lisa, do I need to be paying you for this? :-)