Saturday, January 19, 2008

Since we're in this "getting to know me" phase...
Here are a few more things that you may or may not have known about me...in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress
2. Snack Bar Girl ( at a golf course)
3. Program Manager
4. Executive Director

Four movies I've watched more than once
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. The Princess Bride
3. Good Will Hunting
4. Top Gun

Four Places I have lived (you already know this one)
1. Oswego, NY
2. Fayetteville, NC
3. Manhattan, KS
4. Fort Rucker, AL

Four T.V. Shows that I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Friday Night Lights
3. Project Runway
4. The Backyardigans

Four places I have been
1. Philadelphia, PA
2. Outer Banks, NC
3. Bogata, Colombia
4. Toronto, Canada

Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
1.Sarah
2. Amy
3. Michelle
4. Shannon

Four favorite foods:
1. Wallhalla pasta
2. Garlic/White Pizza (from Maggie Valley Pizzeria)
3. Anything with Broccoli
4. Italian Bread (from Bosco's or Garafalo's)

Four Favorite Beverages
1. Margarita
2. Baybreeze
3. Relax Riesling
4. Water with Lemon (just so you don't think I'm a lush!)

Four Places I would like to visit
1. Ireland
2. The remainder of the US
3. Australia
4. St. Lucia

Four friends I am tagging to do this
1. Sarah
2. Amy
3. Michelle
4. Melissa

Things you may not know about me:
1. I went deaf when I was a little girl
2. I can palm a basketball
3. Blue October is one of my favorite bands
4. I had a nose job

Things I am looking forward to in the coming month & Year
1. Ashlyn talking
2. Time with my hubby
3. Losing a few pounds
4. Finding out where we'll be headed to next

3 comments:

Amy said...

You didn't mention that your "nose job" was just a little side-perk to a real medical condition that you HAD to have fixed! Brave girl :)

Ok, I'll do this too. But I am not sure I am as interesting as you are.

Sarah said...

Ok...Mine will be up soon. I may lose of business because of it. People will relize what kind of nut I really am.

Anonymous said...

Did you mean me? I agree with Amy...if you did mean me, I'll do it, but it definitely won't be as interesting. I love learning new things about you...