Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Memories

Some of my favorite memories from our Christmas in NY:

Watching Sprout and his Grammy dance in the living room.
Making Gingerbread cookies on Christmas Eve.
Sprout and Grammy walking to JC Penny's to get slippers.
The whole family playing in the snow.
Sprout flying out of the tube as his Daddy pulled him around in circles.
Play-Doh, Play-Doh, and more Play-Doh.
Sprite sliding off of my Dad's belly over and over again.
Sprout and his Grampy watching Star Wars together.
Sprout and Bailey* playing tug of war-nose to nose.
Bailey melting every time my Hubba Bubba picked her up.
A black beauty in a Kitchen Aid box.
Grammy's Birthday Dinner (minus the cheeseake!) ;)

*Bailey is our Bully that lives with Grammy and Grampy now. We miss her lots and fall in love with her all over again every time we visit!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy Smokes!!! We go from no messages to 3 in one day. You're mad woman, MAD!!!

Love the X-Mas photo's, looks like you guys had a blast! Bet you can't wait to go back :-)

Austin, good luck with that operation game. I'm 20 years older then you and still haven't figured out how NOT to touch the sides.

Did you bring and gingerbread cookies home?

That is one meaty dog. No, not you Toby, I'm talking about Bailey.

Anyway, glad to see you're back!

XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

What wonderful memories and thanks soooooo much for sharing them.....I'm "homesick" all over again for you guys. Lots of love
Michele

Amy said...

Great pictures Lisa! Why aren't there any of you? Always behind the camera?

Anonymous said...

Was lots of fun!!! Get your bean thing yet?

Anonymous said...

To my Lisa--- Dad thinks I tossed the cheese cake. It's actually in the back porch hidden and half gone!!! That's our secret--SHHHHH

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

LOL, Ok- I won't tell! :)
Yes, we got our Bean thing and were a little shocked. Between my black beauty and Toby's gift, we thought we were taken care of for the next 10 years!!! Thank you so much. I'll let you know what we pick out! Fun, fun!