Thursday, July 10, 2008

Birthday Surprise

Background: Sprout comes into my bed on the morning of my birthday (Tuesday). The Hubs is already at work for a 5 am formation and I am squinting at him with one eye half cracked.

Sprout: Happy Birthday Momma!

Me: Thank you baby!

Sprout: Do you remember your iPod that broke during the thunder storm?... well, I can't tell you what we got you for your birthday but you are going to love it!

Me: I bet I am!!!!! (wide awake and smiling now)


When the Hubs got home I told him what Sprout had said and he laughed and told Sprout he could go get my present now.


A pretty, shiny, silver nano- 3rd edition to replace the one that got fried during the storm!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!


He did the same thing on our Anniversary last year. Except I had bought my husband a new wedding ring after accidently (I swear) throwing his in the lake.


They are so darn cute you just can't get mad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy, happy Birthday. May God, all the gods and goddesses bless you and multiply your gifts a hundred fold.

Sarah said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday! *HUGS*