Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Who? Meme?

I was tagged for a meme by Melissa at the Smith Boys and since I left my camera in NY and am a little short on blogging material these days, here goes...


1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER. Super Bad... and it was super bad!

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I just finished Tuesday's With Morrie by Mitch Albom.

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Pente

4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Log Home Living

5) FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilac or that fresh baby smell. Oh, and my husband when he wears cologne!!!!

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? The sound of children laughing, especially my own! And of course Peep Toads (remember this post?)

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Being nauseaus and/or dizzy, I can't stand either of these.

8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE UP? Mmmmm, coffee. And blogging! ( I stole this answer from Melissa but it is oh so true!)

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Chik Fil A and/or Quiznos- I'll be back. I have to make a run to Dothan now!

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? There are no more children in our future ...but if Ashlyn had been a boy I wanted Braedon Cole.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—"IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’d…start my own business with a nonprofit component, travel and put money away for my kid's college.

12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Yeah, too fast, hence the ticket I got in TN!

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Ugh-No. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool. I love to watch thunderstorms!

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A 1985 Dodge D-50 pickup truck that was so rusted out I could have put my feet through the floorboards and driven it like a Flinstone mobile. Hey, not a bad idea with gas prices these days!

16) FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic: Margarita. Non-Alcoholic: Water with Lemon

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…finish my scrapbooks!

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Mmm, Broccoli is one of my favorite foods- I'll eat it any way you give it to me!

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? A beautiful brunette.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Somewhere, NY; Anywhere, NC; Timbuktu, NC; Oz, KS; Sweet Home, AL- we'll be adding one to the list soon but still don't know where. (Names of cities have been changed for security purposes!)

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics and Ice Skating!

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She is a good friend and fun to be around.

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Magazines and some giant dustbunnies, I am sure!

24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Why not? I might do a few things differently though the second time around! :)

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Neither! I like to get up around 7:30 and go to bed around 10:00!

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Over easy but if the yolk is slimy forget-a-bout it!

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? The beach or the mountains.

WHERE'S 28? AND NO, I AM NOT OCD!!!!

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Resses Peanut Butter Cup Sundae from Friendly's or NY Super Fudge Chunk from Ben and Jerry's. Mmmmm!

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Sarah - don't prove me wrong!

Tag- Your It:
Sarah @ The Pitter Patter Boutique
Amy @ Homeward Bound

5 comments:

The Smith Boys said...

what KIND of magazines are under your bed??? Nevermind, maybe I don't want to know! hehe

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

My husband's collection... wait are you ready for it... car magazines!!

Sarah said...

WHAT!? Me, Sarah? Or do you know another Sarah? And how'd you know I'd read this whole thing?

Ok, I'm gonna do it. And I learned a lot about you in this post. Wanna hook up and I'll dye your hair a beautiful burnette color? HeHe!!! Just Kidding. Well...maybe.

Later Tater......................................................................................TOT!

Sarah said...

I did it! Under the invluence of 1 beer and 1 ambien. :-) Hope it makes sense.

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Invluence? That must be some good shit! ;)