Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Sprout

I wish our scanner was working so I could scan some of your baby and toddler pictures to see how you've grown. Oh, how you've grown!!! You were such a rolly polly baby. You weighed 21 pounds at 6 months old and people used to ask me what I fed you to which I replied Miracle Grow! :) Six years later and you have barely doubled your weight from 6 months old. That's why I call you Sprout- because you are just sprouting upwards and growing up on me.

The last six years have just flown by and there are times when I wish I could stop the sands of time-just to enjoy these early years a little bit longer. You have grown a lot over the past six years and I have grown right along with you both as a person and a mother. You are an amazing little boy and an awesome big brother and I am proud to be your Mommy.

You are my silly and sensitive son, my master negotiator, my creative charmer, my energizer bunny, my imaginative storyteller, my fun-loving flirt, my loud leader, my blue-eyed boy...

And this is my wish for you:

May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind be always at your back, May the
warm rays of sun fall upon your home, And may the hand of a friend always be
near.

May green be the grass you walk on, May blue be the skies above you, May pure
be the joys that surround you, May true be the hearts that love you.

Happy Birthday Sprout!

I Love You- "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be!"

0 comments: