Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally- some pictures from our trip!

One of my favorite places to go when we are home is to the Lake (Lake Ontario). It is always cooler by the lake and there is usually a nice breeze- my kind of weather. The kids love to sit on the rocks and throw them in the water. Every once in a while I find a good skipper! Sprout had fun collecting rocks and brought a box full of rocks home as souvenirs.

Grammy and the munchkins.


Grampy and the Rock Collector

Sprite


Sprout -aka Dude


Don't mind my tree-trunk looking legs; I was trying to capture the clarity of the water. It was so clear this year while we were there.

2 comments:

happyathome said...

Oooo looks so nice and the water looks cool, very humid here right now. I have a rock collector also...any rock of course!

Amy said...

I wish we were back there again!

Happy Birthday sissy :)