Friday, January 2, 2009

A Little Behind the Eight Ball

I have had a few requests for some holiday pictures and am so terribly sorry to have kept you waiting but you see my camera somehow ended up in the mouth of a very large bird who carried it 18 miles before dropping it in a large cow pasture full of cow pies and I was not about to go digging around in a pasture full of cow pies...

I've never been a very good story teller but I thought it sounded better than my daughter came down with pnemonia, I started a new job and my husband took the camera to NY with him so I have been a complete slacker in the blog department.

So, without further adue...drum roll please...

The Before

Great Grammy


Aunt Dayna
The Aftermath


Thank you Great Grammy and Aunt Dayna for spending Christmas with us. We really enjoyed having you and miss you already!

5 comments:

Richard Szlachta said...

I was browsing blogs from nowhere to nowhere and strucked this one. Really nice pics. The last one made me laugh a very lot. I have feeling i have seen this somewhere allready :D

Hope you managed to clean it up without much pain in the back. Nice stuff, keep going :)

Anonymous said...

What fun!!!
I want to play with Ashlyn and the doll house, and would Austin teach me to play the guitar?

The Smith Boys said...

Merry Christmas Lisa! And Happy New Year! We ALL miss your sweet family! I hope you're all getting back to normal. Tell Ashlyn, she is not suppossed to get sick in NC, that was only an AL thing!

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

We just checked out 279, love it! You know I'm a fan of big balconies and the flooring is great. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow it's looks like Santa new the kids had moved from Alabama. : )

Happy New Year ! See you soon

Erica