Sunday, October 14, 2007

Autum Swap

Get your mind out of the gutter...

It's an Autum Goody Swap and you still have time to particpate. Mozey on over to Are We There Yet? for details!

Questions:
What do you like best about Fall?
Cool Breezes, Autum Hues, Halloween...
Do you have any family traditions for this time of year?
Going to a local pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins and taking pictures of the kids tucked amongst all of the pumpkins.
What’s your favorite Halloween chocolate?
Toss up between Kit Kats and Reese’s Peanut Butter cups.
Is there any Halloween treat you do not like?
"I don't like Candy Corn" (or those nasty pumpkins). Can you tell we watch a little Noggin around here?
What has been the best Halloween costume you’ve ever dressed up in?
Queen of Hearts.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi! I'm Courtney and I get to send you my autuam goodies. So I need your address. My email is cchowning@gmail.com. As soon as I get it, I will get your goodies in the mail.