Monday, October 1, 2007

It's a Cyber Baby Shower

Relax, it's not for me!!! It's for Janice and Susan at 5 Minutes for Mom (click to read about their incredible story)! Pamela, from Happy Panda is hosting a fantastic month-long cyber-shower in their honor and asking readers to share pictures and stories to win some cool prizes. Here are my faves (just in case I win): #10 Graced Designs, #15, Ju Ju Beane Boutique, and # 32 TBO Designs. Check it out!

Let's see, I couldn't find a G-rated sympathy-inspiring delivery photo and I'll spare you the details from my delivery story and shoot for the best (perhaps biggest) baby bump photo.

Here it is...my favorite Baby Bump photo. I was 9 months pregnant with Ashlyn and looking pretty cool hanging out with my little man, right? Well, I wasn't so cool when I was trying to climb into the boat with the giant buddha belly and tripped, ultimately rolling into the boat!!!! I know, I was crazy to go boating when I was 9 months pregnant but I went skydiving when I was pregnant with Austin (but didn't know it yet) so I had to have a good story to share with Ashlyn. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't halfway hoping that the water would be especially rough this day and bring on the contractions. I was almost 2 weeks late with Austin and was not thrilled about the idea of going over my due date again, especially since the basketball was already sitting on my lap!

And I just had to share a couple of my favorite photos from the day we brought Ashlyn home. These pictures still melt my heart and will always bring tears to my eyes.



Thanks for indulging in my trip down memory lane- it was a beautiful trip!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Precious.

Anonymous said...

im cyber partying

you did look cool with your little man
I fell when I was preggy too
bit scary
but all turned out ok

Supercool Mom said...

Awwww, great pictures!

Anonymous said...

The love of an older brother... priceless!

PMKU said...

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing and Good Luck