Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother's Day


This is how it started...


And this is how it ended...

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. " ~Rajneesh


My Sprout and Sprite- thank you for making me who I am today. Without you, the mother in me would not have been born or ever existed! Everyday I continue to learn and grow because of you! Thank you for making this day and everday so meaningful- I love you!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I remember a night a long time ago when Chase was just a tiny baby and we stayed up too late talking about ... everything! During that talk you told me you weren't sure you would ever be a "good" mother. Do you remember? And look at you now ... you are such a wonderful mother. I am so happy to be on this journey with you. ILY!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Oh Geez- you went and made me cry!!!! Thank you for saying that!

Sarah said...

ye melt my heart. How beautiful and what great photo's and gifts to always remember. Did I mention I got a plant from "D". And I know that you already know my track record with plants. Poor lil guy, he's doomed!

Glad you had a beautiful mommy's day!

Angie McCullagh said...

Just stopping by your blog to say hi. Your soundtrack reminds me of my Senior Prom. Oddly.