Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother's Day


This is how it started...


And this is how it ended...

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. " ~Rajneesh


My Sprout and Sprite- thank you for making me who I am today. Without you, the mother in me would not have been born or ever existed! Everyday I continue to learn and grow because of you! Thank you for making this day and everday so meaningful- I love you!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I remember a night a long time ago when Chase was just a tiny baby and we stayed up too late talking about ... everything! During that talk you told me you weren't sure you would ever be a "good" mother. Do you remember? And look at you now ... you are such a wonderful mother. I am so happy to be on this journey with you. ILY!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Oh Geez- you went and made me cry!!!! Thank you for saying that!

The Pitter Patter Boutique said...

ye melt my heart. How beautiful and what great photo's and gifts to always remember. Did I mention I got a plant from "D". And I know that you already know my track record with plants. Poor lil guy, he's doomed!

Glad you had a beautiful mommy's day!

All Adither said...

Just stopping by your blog to say hi. Your soundtrack reminds me of my Senior Prom. Oddly.