Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sprout Spouts Off...from both ends

This morning...


"Mommy, you look extinguished!"

"(he he he) Do you mean distinguished?"

"Yeah, distinguished."

"Why thank you."

"You're welcome. And you look beautiful and pretty and everything else nice."

(What a charmer, especially when he wants something!)

********************************************************************

At the dinner table last night...


"What did you do in school today?"

"I farted in class today."

"You did? Did anyone hear you?"

"Yeah, it was during storytime..., everyone heard it!"

"(holding back laughter) Did you say excuse me?"

"No, I laughed... and the whole class laughed!"

"We laughed so hard we disturbed the class next door!"

(That's my boy! He sure is extinguished distinguished, isn't he?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Emily was about Sprout's age she did the same thing at what they called "carpet time" where they listened to the teacher reading stories..when she told me about it she said "I don't know why God had to send that fart down to me for everyone to hear!" I cracked up! Tell sprout that happens to everyone sometime! He's so cute!!!