Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday Shopping



I was visiting A Frog in My Soup today and came across this section on holiday shopping. The recent announcements of mass toy recalls has made many, myself included, a little wary about shopping for toys this year! Shera, from A Frog in My Soup, has shared a few store ideas that offer simple, creative toys that I thought I would pass along. Here is what she offers on her blog:

For the kiddos on your list there's Magic Cabin and HearthSong! Each of these shops is dedicated to inspiring children and their love of simple and fun things!

Magic Cabin - Childhood's Purest Treasures. Here you can shop by department, collection or even by age. They offer categories of products such as . . . toys and games, doll play, arts and crafts, books and household items as well as an entire section dedicated to sale items.

HearthSong - Toys You'll Feel Good About Giving. Offering a gift center, an entire section dedicated to the Parent's Choice Award Winning products they carry as well as products for outdoor play, classic toys, dollhouses, crafts and much more!

I also found these sites, http://www.coolmompicks.com/safertoy07/, http://ecochildsplay.com/2007/11/19/green-kids-holiday-gift-guide, which I really liked so thought I would share.

Happy Shopping!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Have you looked at the Christmas giveaway prize list lately? They have added a few things. Do you think Austin would like the Cagola-Balancing Game by Hape? It is really close to the bottom. I really love it and was thinking I might get it for him for Christmas if you think he'd like it. Or if you think I should stick with Star Wars just let me know!!