Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Well, I am feeling soooo much better and have so much to tackle this week. Thank you for all of the well wishes! It's amazing how alive one feels after recovering from the flu. I've logged 6 miles in the last two days. Albeit, it's been a little slow going ...

But at least I'm moving again!
In other news...
I have 3 days until the Holiday Bazaar, gulp, and have just began to put my baskets and bags together, gulp! Here's what I've done so far this morning...


Before


After



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tackled my tuesday tasks, not 100% but better then it was!

Come check out my blog!

Sarah said...

Yum! Yum! It was hard for me not to steal some Caramel Cafe Latte mix. I've been counting the amount of cups one can makes. I am basically drinking one cup each morning. It's my Starbucks replacement and it's cheaper and better! 7 cups so far but I think I can only make one more cup out of it so you'll be getting another order from me soon.

Anonymous said...

Well you certainly sold me on this...already spent more than I should but at least I have 6 Christmas gifts out of it...soup, bread and dessert should work for anyone---don't you think???
I'm soooo glad that all are better.
Thank you all for your service to the country on this Veteran's Day.
They really should have a second for support family/friends/spouses too. Love you

Katie said...

You are busy today- and early! We'll definitely stop by your table on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Great job, good to see you are so motivated.

Anonymous said...

You've been busy! These look great!!

The Smith Boys said...

The turtle scares me.

Amy said...

It looks great. Good luck this weekend :)

I was just thinking ... make sure you write on your Thanksgiving table cloth and then send it to me to sew. Use your blue pen and send me whatever color embroidery floss you want me to use.