Monday, November 5, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

Ok, it was definately not a treat that I came down with the flu the day after Halloween!! I won't share all of the gruesome details with you but I will tell you that when my husband found me sprawled out on the bathroom floor he knew it was bad! The only good thing to have come out of this is that I have lost 7 pounds since Friday-without walking! Yes, I am still sitting at 25 miles and feel a bit of dread about reaching the 100 mile mark but hopefully I will recover from this and be ready to wear my walking shoes again. I feel a litle overwhelmed with everything I have to do right now, clorox my bathroom, walk 75 miles, wash my sheets-again, catch up on laundry, dishes, mail, etc., prepare for the Holiday Bazaar, walk 75 miles...blogging! You see what takes priority, don't you? Yes, I do love me some blogging-but really, it is one of the few things that I can do from bed or the couch and come on, a girl can only watch so much HGTV. I have to admit I was surprised, ok, down right shocked, to see that the blogosphere did not come to a screaching halt while I was sick! :) I mean it's not like there was a Bloggy giveaway going on or anything!!!! Wow- that was incredible. I still have not caught my breath from that yet!


Ok, now for the Treat:


5 comments:

M the Mommy said...

Is that a ladybug? We had a ladybug and a lion for halloween! Too cute by the way. Please tell Darth Vadar that he was sufficiently scary!

Katie said...

So sorry to hear you were sick. Looks like your giveaway went well though. Did you get lots of business?

Sarah said...

Holy Smokes! You bragged her with a lolli-pop. That's my girl! :-)

I'm gonna be posting a picture of Jordan's impression of Darth Vadar. Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

How cute are they???

I hoep you are feeling better now! xo... :)

THE WADE FAMILY said...

AWWWW....TOO CUTE! I LOVE THE LABYBUG COSTUME! ME AND MOMMY ARE SAD THAT YOU WERE SICK. WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! BUT SOON MOMMY WILL BE BACK AT JAZZERCISE SO WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THEN! GET BETTER....MAYBE CANDY WILL HELP, HA! LOVE, ABBY