Friday, April 25, 2008

Bigfoot Sighting or Sandy Sentiments?



When I shot this picture and then saw the result I was feeling all sentimental and immediately thought of the poem Footprints In the Sand, but when the Hubs saw it the first that came to his mind was something about Bigfoot, also know as Sasquatch.

"Bigfoot is described as being between 7 and 10 feet tall, and covered in dark brown or dark reddish hair. The head seems to sit directly on the shoulders, with no apparent neck." Wait a minute-I don't know how I feel about this! I have a neck!

So what comes to your mind when you look at this picture?

Footprints In The Sand Poem?

Bigfoot Spotted in Panama City Beach, Fl?

Something Else?

1 comments:

Amy said...

When I first saw the photo I thought it was really cool that your footprints look raised instead of indented in the sand. And I didn't think bigfoot at all!

PS Tell Ashlyn to hurry up and have her birthday because Aunt Amy is having too much fun shopping for her and Uncle Brian says it has to stop eventually! :) LOL!!