Friday, April 4, 2008

Filch It Friday- What's On Your iPod?


This filch is compliments of Fully Alive...Ready to Smile who filched it from real.life.ramblings. who filched it from Christine at Manic Mommy who filched it from Phoenix Says Stuff who filched it from... I don't know the origin of this meme but I thought it was pretty cool so here goes.


The rules are simple: Hit shuffle on your iPod (I have a silver nano for those of you who were wondering) then answer each question by hitting next. NO CHEATING!!!

Q: What does next year have in store for you.
A: Congratulations by Blue October (this could be good!)

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: Forever and Ever Amen by 8mm (Aww)

Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: All I Need by Matt Kearney (good one, huh?)

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A:Lightning Crashes by Live (I don't know what this means!)

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
A: She's In Love With The Boy by Trisha Yearwood (OMG, this is so perfect. We didn't actually have a wedding so we didn't dance at a wedding but this is the song I used to sing to the hubs when we were kids and dating. He used to laugh and didn't believe me. Here we are almost 12 years later-look at us now!)

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: Try Again by Keane (So true! My first kiss was so sloppy and akward and no it was not with the hubs!)

Q: Your favorite saying?
A: It's Beginning To Get To Me by Snow Patrol

Q: Favorite place?
A: The End Has Only Begun by Lifehouse

Q: Most Missed Memory?
A: Hace Tiempo by Fonseca (This is cool because one of my all time favorite memories is visiting my husband in Colombia South America where we listened to and danced to this song)

Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: Shine On by Mercy Me (she does shine on too!)

Q: What song describes your ex?
A: That Summer by Garth Brooks (hmmm)

Q: Where would you go on a first date?
A: Piano Man by Billy Joel (a piano bar maybe?)

Q: Drug of choice?
A: Life's A Bitch by Shooter

Q: What song describes yourself?
A: Overweight by Blue October (ok, this is NOT even funny!!!! Great for my self esteem! Excuse me while I go for a run and make myself vomit- kidding! Proof that I'm not cheating right here!)

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: You and Me by Lifehouse (yeah, this works!)

Q: The song that best describes the president?
A: Numb by Linkin Park (could it be more fitting?)

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: New Soul by Yeal Naim (this is a little scary!)

Q: Your love life right now?
A: Wide Open Spaces by Dixie Chicks (I am not even going to go there!)

Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: Burning Bright by Shinedown (thanks to my large cup o Joe!)

Q: How will you die?
A: Lips of an Angel by Hinder (not a bad way to go!)

This was very cool and a little bit eery at the same time. What does Your ipod say about you?

3 comments:

nutmeg said...

I don't know how to put the music up, but I'm so filching this! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

I think you have recieved your cosmic message...I hope you're listeninnnnngggg. You are definitely right since this is definitely a little more than eerie.

Katie said...

Daily stalking message.....I stole this post from you too. Last night was fun! We should make it a monthly event- especially after October when I can actually participate. :)