Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday- Mini Makeover

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Before- Dark and Drab:


After- Fun and Flirty:



Mini Makeover compliments of the Hubs! He bought me a gift certificate to Rituals Day Spa for Valentine's Day and I decided to save it for a little Spring spruce up. A hot stone massage, a pedicure, a little cut, color and a few sweepy bangs and I feel like a new woman!

Thanks babe!

Oh, and no looking at the size of my skis or fingertoes- only the pretty pink polish and the tattoos if you like- they distract from the size of my feet!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Your "after" pictures are perfect for a Spring spruce up! You look great ... your hair, your toes, and I even like you "after" sandals!!!

Heart of Wisdom said...

I want to do your tackle too. Your husband is a good egg.

Robin@heartofwisdom
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

Katie said...

Love the hair and the toes. I am so jealous. I've got to go use my gc too!

Karen said...

Very cool! I hope it gets nice soon and stays that way. We need to be able to wear our sandals.

http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/04/08/tackle-it-tuesday-4/

Cas said...

New hair and fresh toes....I think that equals heaven! I am long over due...sigh.

Anonymous said...

How great; besides I think your "skis/fingertoes" are elegant!
I did the same thing last week on our one 60 deg. day. Then we got snow again on Monday, Hope y'awl are enjoying your beuuutiful weather.

Amy said...

PS. I think it's cute that you Tackled yourself for Tackle it Tuesday!!!

Sarah said...

So pretty! I love the hair.

Melissa said...

your hair looks great, and I love the pedi!! (Love the music tat!)

The Apron Queen said...

Late making my rounds. Awesome tackle! Stop by to check on the progress on my sunflowers.

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.