Sunday, April 20, 2008

Down By The Sea

I took the kids to Panama City Beach for a couple of days to enjoy a little fun in the sun at the Emerald Coast. I wanted to do something fun for Sprout's Spring Break and even though the Hubs could not join us, it was an absolutely blissful trip and I am so glad that we went. The kids were in heaven playing in the white sand and emerald green water. They played in the sand, collected sea shells, let the surf chase them and even began laying their heads on the sand as evening approached. I think they would have slept there if they could have. They were up just after dawn and we hit the beach again first thing in the morning. We were the only one's on the beach and it was so peaceful and serene.


3 comments:

The Smith Boys said...

I'm sooo happy that your trip went well! I have to admit I was a little worried! HA! The pictures you got are beautiful!

Amy said...

Your pictures look awesome! I am glad you decided to go, it looks like the kids had a great time and it sounds like you did too :)

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE Panama City; I'm so glad you had a such a fun time.