Thursday, August 30, 2007

Caught him!

I feel like I write and take more pictures of Ashlyn, mostly because we are here all day together while Austin is at school but also because taking pictures of Austin is like trying to catch a moving target. He is always on the go and whenever I do grab the camera to snap a shot, he decides to make funy faces that usually involve some tongue contortions. I usually have to bribe him to give me a nice smile but this morning I managed to finally capture a few, and I didn't even have to pay for them!


*
To manage my Mommy guilt, I will have you know that Austin has like 3 baby books and a scrapbook while Ashlyn barely has one baby book completed and I have not even begun her scrapbook yet- so you see, it all balances out in the end. I am sure they will both need therapy regardless! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's sooooooo good looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

So handsome!