Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Quotes

There are a lot of things that you probably don't know about me. Although, one look at my blog will tell you that I am a bit quirky, goofy, dorky (insert appropriate adjective here). I like to believe that it is part of my charm but my husband may think otherwise. ;) I suppose I could post "100 things you don't know about me" and may, at some point, but today I will share just one.

I love quotes! I love flipping through books of quotes. I love reading church bulletin boards as I drive past. I love reading the Quotable Quotes column of Reader's Digest (yes, I subscribe to Reader's Digest! [That was a bonus- you learned 2 new things about me today]) {Ok- 3 things, I have no idea how to appropriately use ([{ )]} in sentences, I don't even know what they are all called!!!!}. Where was I? I get sidetracked easily- that's 4 things. Actually, after going back and reading my post to figure out where I was going with all of this I think we are up to 7 (if you count all of the different ways I love to read quotes.) *I don't even know if another form of bracket thingy-ma-gig exists so I am going to stop now!*

Anyway, I decided to add a featured quote element to the left side of my blog underneath the pictures. While I show my dorky side more often than not, I also have a deep, reflective side and can be quite introspective (that's 8). I find inspiration in many things and in many forms and quotes is one of those ways (9) so I thought I'd share a little bit of inspiration. Feel free to share your favorite quotes!

Ok, I better wrap this up before it becomes even more ridiculous! Check out my featured quote!

4 comments:

Amy said...

9. You are caring and thoughtful
10. You can be silly and goofy
11. You are loving and sincere
12. You are a super mom!
13. You give great advice
14. You are a great listener

Should I go on?

Katie said...

I love the featured quote! I noticed it earlier today. I also love quotes and need to find a good quote book. I also love the recipe for Motherhood. I have a Recipe for a Military Spouse that is similar. We missed ya'll at Jazzercise yesterday and today. Hope to see you back Thursday!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Aww shucks, thanks Amy!! :)

Anonymous said...

" And that's all I have to say about that." Forrest Gump