Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Kodak Moments

I caught Ashlyn reading all by herself in her rocking chair like a big girl and couldn't resist my urge to capture the kodak moment. She loves to turn the pages in her books and has her favorites. If I start reading a book that isn't one of her favorites, she reaches over into her book basket and hands me one of her current favorites: "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?," "Pat the Bunny" or "My First Word Book."


Austin came in a few minutes later and climbed up into the rocking chair with her and they started reading together. It was so cute and you can see how much Ashlyn loves her big brother.

Later that evening, I captured these kodak moments:

Austin popping out of the stool trying to scare me and...

Baby buns!
I couldn't resist this naked baby pose!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Look at those cute baby buns! I love it!

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Don't you just want to pinch them!!!