Monday, August 13, 2007

Fish Frenzy


After Ashlyn dumped the remains of a bag of goldfish (goldfish colors, none the less) on the floor, she proceeded to squish each fish with her finger. She seemed to delight in the fact that the fish crumbled beneath her fingers-poor fish!


I guess after all that hard work, it was time for a little snack. She started to shovel goldfish into her mouth. When I asked her how many she had in her mouth the little stinker opened her mouth to show me with a big AHHHH!!

All of this after I had just finished cleaning all the couscous she decided to fling all over the dining room at dinner time. It looked like it was snowing couscous! I wish had that on camera!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Katie from Jazzercise here
Oh- the joys of parenthood. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who has cleaned up poor innocent goldfish. Our blog is paynesinalabama if you want to check it out. Thanks for letting me know about blogspot.

Amy said...

This sure reminds me of a certain little boy I used to spend lots of time with a couple of years ago. Too funny!!